The situation here in the 'no is getting a little desperate. I'm overdrawn (almost) on two bank accounts, the cable guy is coming, and I owe a tuition payment today. Payday is Friday.
Rosey the garbage cat is not working out. I didn't really feel a connection with her when they brought her into the vet hospital in a trap cage full of fish heads, but I assumed, because I love animals, I could forge one. It's a little more than a week later. She's looking good--put on weight and flea free--but I do not like this cat. Maybe I don't like animals anymore. She keeps me up at night, she's destroying all my stuff, she smells terrible, and her little meows are not cute, they're annoying.
I'm having a little trouble getting on my feet here in Fresno. It'll all be better after payday. I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
don't worry! things will look up, the first few months or so in a new place is always a tough adjustment.
Yo, give that cat up. Just put an ad in the paper or on the internet or something and get a pet you love. It would make all the difference to have a great pet to come home to.
Ideas for pets:
-bunny
-older more mature cat
-jellyfish
-a potato named "roomie"
you know what would be ten times more awesome than a potato named "roomie"?
a roomie named "potato." i'm just sayin'.
this is rachel, by the way; i changed my blogger display name to "r" so i could consolidate all my various blogs without anyone connecting them to each other. i'm so devious!
Post a Comment