It's quarter til one in the morning, and I have work tomorrow. I've been sick for the past two weeks. The new cat's been sick since I got him. I just found out two interesting facts. First, you can get a long-lasting flu-like disease from being snotted on by a cat. Cat Scratch Fever is a real disease. Thank you WebMD. Second, aforementioned cat has been peeing in my closet for quite some time. I was just extolling his peeing-in-the-catbox abilities to my dad, saying this cat is a keeper. I think he's gotta go. His constant illness and terrible hygiene are sources of unbearable stress. Why can't I handle pets anymore? Also I think someone's been stealing my Netflixes out of the mailbox.
This is pretty much the most miserable I've ever been and for the longest amount of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think we both jumped the gun on getting a cat. Your life is stressful enough right now without the added stress of a cat.
Besides the cat, I'm totally there with you on the being sick thing. It stinks :( But now it's Christmas season, your favorite time of the year! Break out the Good King Wenceslas and party!
aww, i hope you feel better soon. rachel's right though, remember christmas time! complete with secret santa! when you're feeling down check out dianne's wishlist on elfster, it made me crack up so badly.
and look to your mailbox in a couple weeks :)
Hee, it took me forever to find Dianne's wish list, but it was totally worth it. What's this I hear about you not understanding IKEA?
Post a Comment