Rachel's blogs place these responsibilities on me. I MUST do as they say!
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
1) I made up my own religion. It involves a lot of superstition and quasi-paganism, but only in a lackadaisical kind of way. If we ever have another Inquisition, I am in trouble.
2) I eat dessert concurrently with the main meal. I like the contrast of flavors.
3) I martyr-eat my salads. I eat the things I dislike the most first so by the end of the meal, there's nothing but tomatoes in the bowl. Then I eat those!
4) Almost every day I feel a compulsion to sing songs from Les Mis at work. If no one's around, I sing really loudly.
5) I often purposely mispronounce the names of foods.
6) I like slightly burnt popcorn.
7) When it's almost dinner time, and I'm trying to write something, all my thoughts turn invariably to food. Maybe that one's not so weird, but I need to wrap this up because it's dinner time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment