skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Carrot's New Zoo Review
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Here a Lee, There a Lee, Everywhere a Lee a Lee
Omigosh omigosh omigosh!!!
Tomorrow is moving day! TOMORROW! He hasn't backed out of it yet! Or gotten fired! What if this really happens????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(23)
▼
June
(22)
In West Philadelphia, Born and Raised
The East Cost Girls Are Hip
I made a huge mistake : (On a happier note: Mazel ...
Boxing Day
Here a Lee, There a Lee, Everywhere a Lee a Lee
Upset
Bring on the WHOLE Dome!
Half-baked Plans
New TV Love: DexterHappy Flag Day! (belated)
Talk Talk Talk Talk Happy Talk
12
Is It Gonna Be a Daisy or a Rose?
Well That's Alright if You're a Kind of Crustacean
I went home sick. L didn't show up for work at al...
I Went Through Hell
June is Busting Out All Over
Shocking!
I Lived Alone So I Took Him Home
My Rollercoaster's Got the Biggest Ups and Downs
What Did We Learn Today?Today we learned that noct...
Remember That I Love You
Dear Diary,Today I was pompous, and my sister was ...
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(10)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
About Me
Carrot
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment