And the girls who were contrary
Way back in February
Aren't quite so contrary anymore!
June is busting out all over!
~Carousel
Carousel is a strange musical involving a defense of spousal and child abuse. On the whole, I didn't like it. But I do like the "June Is Busting Out All Over" song. And there's a character who shares my name.
Tonight was Zoobulation, so I ended up working until 830 tonight. It wasn't too bad. For dinner I had 10 lollipops (little, organic ones) and a diet pepsi.
I think history is repeating itself. January's history, to be exact, but it's repeating in a bizzarro way. I'm not sure of all the details yet. I'm just going to let it unfold. Drama-wise, this is one of the most ridiculous jobs I've ever had.
There's a black tie zoo shindig going on two weeks from today! I'm so excited. I'm going to it, not working it. I already know what I'm going to wear. Because how many chances do you get to look pretty when you deal with animal poop all day? Especially in the very same venue where the animal poop resides! Plus there will be free food and drinks!!
Big things ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you going to wear that dress you showed Dianne and me when we came to visit? --Rachel
Yes!
Post a Comment