Oh my Gosh! Last night we went out dancing and closed down my town's only dance club and towards the end of the night in between all the raunchy dancey music and hip hop songs they played Mmm Bop!! I swear! So what else can you do when you're all skanked out for dancing at what is basically a hillbilly bar? That's right: you dance dirty to Hanson. And the most awesome part of all! In the middle of the song, this guy with longish blond hair comes boppin' over to my circle of pals and someone screams "Oh my God! It's Hanson!!" And we all dance together! The DJ was watching us droppin' it like it was hot to such lyrics as "In an Mmm Bop you're gone/in an mmm bop you're not there..." and cracking up! Highlight of the night. No doubt about it. Fun times.
Work this morning was OK too. I got coffee, so I could appear normal and cheerful despite my hour and a half of sleep. During this afternoon's recovery nap, my old boss' boss from HI called to chide me for not responding to his email (he NEVER responds to mine and never fails to make me feel inferior), totally ruining my repose. F you, old boss' boss. That's what I say. I have no regrets about my recent decision to stay where I am for the time being. I just feel like it's what I need to do.
Now I'm out to see about this townhouse deal. I have no idea what L's feeling about this whole situation. I get vague feelings like I did before he dumped me, but since I haven't talked to him in two or three days, I have no idea whether they're justified. I do know his nice boss is giving us a couch! We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment