What Did We Learn Today?
Today we learned that nocturnal South American porcupines do not like going outside at 6 in the morning. Or ever.
Today we learned that you can start rumors by answering questions. Or by not answering questions. Or by answering "that's kind of personal" to questions. It doesn't matter!
Today we learned we really, really need to drink enough water during the day or we will get killer headaches.
Today we learned that there is an emotion without a name that can only be described as "I vaguely feel like I am about to make a huge, irreversible mistake, but I will have to learn the hard way."
Today we learned we can use shampoo as body wash if we really need to wait until Payday Friday to go shopping.
Today we learned the grilled cheese sandwiches at the Safari Cafe is inferior to those of Friendly's, but will do in a pinch.
Today we learned we are good zookeepers! We saved a duck's life! (<-- highlight of the day so far!)
Think about what we'll learn tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your starting to update my blog has inspired me to update my blog. Unfortunately, all I have updated is the link to YOUR blog. Well, it's a start.
maybe I'll start blogging again too! (I'm such a tease, I know)
damn, now I want grilled cheese!
yes, i'm glad i'm not the only one updating anymore, granted, I've been kind of few-and-far-between in my posting as well.
Rachel updates a lot!
I only update my teacherblog, though, so really no one has any idea what's going on in my personal life...OR DO YOU?!
Post a Comment